Maternity Services Lead
We are looking for a Services Lead who will be responsible for the organisations work in relation to maternity, pre and post-natal services. This is an area of anticipated growth so you will lead on maintaining current provision and at the same time assisting with the development of bids and implementing new provision.
Position: Maternity Services Lead
Hours: Part-time (22.5 hours per week, days and hours to be agreed)
Salary: £30,000 pa (pro rata)
Contract: Fixed term contract for 6 months
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, the provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working including home working and a range of family friendly policies and subsidised parking.
Closing Date: 13th October
The Maternity Services Lead will be responsible for a team of staff that will include volunteers (although you will have indirect management of them) and they will be expected to maintain motivation and ensure they all receive the necessary support and training. You will also to develop the service, meet contractual targets and take decisive action where needed.
As Maternity Services Lead you will have a tenacious approach with the ability to creatively problem solve and suggest a range of solutions whilst understanding the current landscape in relation to maternity services, pre and post-natal care.
You will have experience of:
- Managing health, wellbeing or social care services
- Working collaboratively with Primary or Secondary Care partners and/or Adult Social Care
- Project/contract management and proven track record of achieving targets
- Managing staff responsible for coordinating activity and helping them achieve their targets
- Tendering and bid writing
You will bring with you:
- Effective communication skills and ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to compile reports and interrogate statistical information
- IT competent using a range of Microsoft packages, social media and digital platforms
This role requires you to be able to work flexibly including some evening and weekend working and to be the On Call Manager (as part of a rota system) You will need to be willing and able to travel across Birmingham, Solihull and the Black Country and have the right to work in the UK.
As an employer the organisation is proud to offer a range of benefits to our staff including Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working, including home working and a range of family friendly policies and subsidised parking.
About the Organisation
The organisation is a leading provider of services to the health and social care sector. Their aim is to reduce inequalities in learning, employment and health.
You may also have experience in areas such as Services Manager, Deputy Service Manager, Service Coordinator, Services Coordinator, Service Lead, Maternity, Post Natal, Pre Natal, Maternity Services Manager, Post Natal Services Manager, Pre Natal Services, Social Care, Social Care Services, Health and Social Care, Volunteer Manager, Volunteer Management, Programme Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Bids, Bid, Health Service Manager, Well Being Service Manager, Adult Social Care.