Part-Time Customer Service Advisor - Wokingham
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave pro-rata
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service pro-rata
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Pension with employer contributions
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to GBP400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualification
We offer learning opportunities to our employees that provide great ways to gain and enhance skills, knowledge and experience that may be needed at certain stages of their career.
As a Part-time Customer Service Advisor your main purpose will be to provide an out of hours service to our customers and offices.
- Resolving trip over calls
- Conducting virtual viewings
- Resolving live chat enquires
- Arranging valuations
Monday-Thursday 1:00-6:00pm Friday 12:30pm-5:30pm and every other Saturday 9-2pm. a Wednesday off for working the Saturday.
To succeed, the ideal candidate will???
- Have outstanding customer service and telecommunication skills
- Grade C at GCSE level in English language
- Previous agency experience would be a bonus
- You will need to be able to work every other Saturday 9:00am - 2:00pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call or email the recruitment department via .
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search.