About the opportunity
Working as part of our Regional Prime contract, you will support the department ensuring a high quality data production and provide advice and support to the team regarding Amey processes.
Our operations across the Regional Prime contracts provide a diverse range of services including planned and response repairs tasks, estate management and grounds maintenance services, professional services and soft services.
There are three full time, permanent positions based in Salisbury.
We are offering a salary up to £18,500 per annum plus benefits package for this role.
What will this role involve?
- Provide administrative support for the effective, compliant and timely delivery of departmental duties in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management utilising MS Excel, WorkManager or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
- Support management in formal meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders, recording attendance and producing accurate minutes and action logs
- Where required, maintain the office filing system in accordance with Amey policy, both electronic and hard copy files.
- Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Security & Fraud and Sustainability processes and initiatives.
- Support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements and to resolve end user issues.
What are we looking for?
- NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Significant practical experience in administration including a good understanding of administration requirements in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Undertake training to meet the requirements of the role
- Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Effective communications skills are required to engage with colleagues across the business
- Work with others within the Amey team along with external customers in order to achieve collaborative outcomes
- Experience working within Construction, Property Maintenance or MOD environments desirable
We're all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.