Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
* Running end-to-end Customer Communications Campaigns; from initial planning of the campaign with business partners through to delivery to our customers
* Use analysis and insight to deliver commercially viable campaigns that meet the needs of our partners and the wider business
* Run test plans ensuring the CCX team are always aiming to drive improvement in all our Customer communications
* Stakeholder management; work with colleagues from across the business including Marketing, Delivery Management, Campaign developers, Commercial, Campaign planning and data, Legal and Sky Works our internal creative agency
* Analyse data and reporting to produce insight on campaign performance; provide feedback to business stakeholders and the CCX team to influence future campaign design and delivery for better outcomes
What you'll bring:
* Customer Communications or Marketing experience; the ability to deliver high-quality customer communications
* Forward-looking and restless - demonstrating desire to always look for a 'better way'
* A real team player - resilient and positive, able to inspire and motivate those around you
* A relationship builder - able to quickly form strong relationships across Consumer Group that will help deliver high frequency campaigns with efficiency
* A strong communicator - able to expertly engage Sky's leaders
* Organised & action-oriented - a dedicated approach to succeed and an ability to track and run a busy workload with high a project turnover
As the Customer Growth Team our purpose is to be customer champions. To connect our route to markets with Sky's content and products, so customers enjoy more of what they love.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.