Talent Acquisition Partner
The Rethink Group Sourcing Centre (GSC) is a critical function within the Rethink Group organisation and supports the various and diverse business lines within the group.
As a Sourcing Specialist, based in our Centre of Excellence in Manchester, you will initially join a team supporting the RTM business and aligned to one of its RPO clients: Sky, Dentsu, Chelsea FC to name but a few.
Over time you will have the opportunity learn more about the MSP & Projects Operations and the options to work on a wide variety of interesting assignments with clients such as Discovery, Shell, Boots again to name but a few.
The GSC is the engine room where all of the magic happens and your sourcing "wizadry" will be fundamental in supporting our Resourcing Business Partners to deliver excellence to our Clients.
As part of the GSC, you will be championing proactive talent sourcing to influence decisions covering areas like IT Engineering, Security & Compliance, Finance & Legal, Sales & Marketing, Digital & eCommerce, Design and much much more. Using innovative sourcing strategies and methodologies you will identify and source niche candidates, finding and engaging with the best diverse talent in the market.
Essentially you will be passionate about candidate engagement and candidate experience. You will be curious of mind and will have a keen interest in emerging markets and the Talent Communities of the future
- Customer service centric in approach, focusing on customer satisfaction with an understanding of the bigger picture.
- A team player who demonstrates flexibility to work on a variety of roles across the board, capable to attract the best passive candidates in the market for the client.
- Confident in proactively raising risks that may impact the successful delivery of targets.
- Resilient and enjoys the opportunity to deal with challenging situations.
- Willing to go the extra mile attracting the market's best hidden talent, whilst delivering an exceptional candidate journey.
- Pragmatic in their approach to search methodology, persistent and creative in the search for candidates using the full range of search tools available.
- Proficient in market mapping techniques and building relevant search strategies.
- Focused on delivering top results, frequently reviewing progress and adjusting the search strategy to deliver the best result in the shortest timeframe.
- Confident and willing to train / mentor new staff on sourcing techniques, and candidate management skills.
- Confident and able to question / challenge their recruitment partners on priorities.
- Curious and up-to-date with the relevant market trends, industry news and competitor movements that may influence success of sourcing and talent pooling.
- Eager to get involved with building the client's image as an inclusive and diverse employer of choice for potential candidates.
Technical Skills Required:
- Able to use advanced Boolean searching / mining web sources.
- Confident mining job boards for passive candidates.
- Utilise headhunting techniques to source new potential candidates.
- Able to use LinkedIn to find passive candidates.
- Create communities via LinkedIn and other relevant online platforms and set up regular, relevant and engaging communication topics. Post and share relevant content regularly.
- Able to use advanced sourcing methodologies (GitHub, Facebook, forums) to identify potential candidates.
- Confident in using a variety of CRM and ATS tools, ideally at Superuser level (Avature, Taleo and Workday will be a plus)
- Proficient at creating innovative sourcing strategies (forums, online networks, internet interrogation).
Soft Skills Required:
- Seek exclusivity with candidates where possible building trusting, lasting relationships.
- Research client's core programmes of work to present to candidates when required, creating a level of trust and expertise when advising candidates.
- Lead first stage face to face, telephone or Teams interviews with candidates using competency-based questions.
- Create an understanding of candidates' career goals and key drivers for their next role.
- Able to confidently take a candidate reference when required.
- Ability to influence, control and sell to passive candidates and situations.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.