Part Time Recruitment Resourcer
ACS Automotive a leading UK motor trade Recruitment Consultants, have been established for over 16 years. ACS specialise exclusively in motor trade related businesses - car and commercial dealers, manufacturers, finance companies, leasing and contract hire, component suppliers etc.
This is a Part Time role, working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 12.30pm, or 9am to 1pm but this can be flexible to a degree.
Purpose of Job
To support the office team by covering basic admin, data input, mailing out, and telephone handling. The position will relieve valuable time for the office team to use towards generating more vacancy opportunities, to build stronger client relationships, and develop more effective and qualified candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Searching external websites for potential candidates and updating CVs on the system.
- Updating Client records.
- Receiving and handling of incoming telephone enquiries.
- Any other reasonable administrative / secretarial duties as necessary.
- We are ideally looking for someone with an understanding of the Motor Industry from having worked in it.
- Logical, organised and administrative mind / job history.
- Confident computer and keyboard skills, for internet, database, word processing.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Neat, tidy and organised worker with 'encouraging' personality.
Due to our location, you will require a driving licence.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Ltd.