Part Time Accountant
A fantastic new opportunity within a well-established practice has arisen for a Part Time Accountant.
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures from trial balance.
- Preparing management reporting pack from client's software/trial balance
- Preparation of corporation tax computations for review by tax specialists
- Communication directly with clients
- Supervision and training of junior staff and reviewing work of junior staff.
- On-site client work
- AAT Qualified
- Experience dealing with Year End Accounts, Bookkeeping & VAT Returns.
- Ideally 3 years post qualified experience
- Good IT skills including Sage, Xero & Excel
- Excellent communication skills
If interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Lauren Hunsdon at Reed.