Accounts Assistant - Part time
Accounts Assistant - Part-time
Temp to perm
Our client based in Swindon is currently recruiting for an account's assistant to join their team.
- Day to day book-keeping including preparing sales invoices, processing purchase invoices and creating journal entries for revenue recognition
- Production & submission of Quarterly VAT return to HMRC
- HMRC tax and NI deductions/paperwork
- CIS deductions
- Using accounting software's; Xero, Sage & Quick Books
- Ideally you will have 2-5+ years of experience in accounts or book-keeping
- Experience using account software - Xero, Sage & Quick Books
- Relevant Qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping
This is a part-time role, and the hours can be flexible, because of this the salary is also negotiable depending on the hours and experience.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.