Audit Senior Manager – Flexible & Part-Time
What we do
Audit is the largest of our UK practices. Some of the world's biggest companies rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge and expertise, so the work we undertake affects investment decisions, inspires confidence in public sector expenditure and supports our economic growth. Today, more than ever in disruptive times, audit is a function needed by society, and in the future, so we can capitalise, and grow. As part of the Audit team, you'll be helping to build the confidence and trust that business and society need to thrive.
What you’ll be doing
- Establishing and building client relationships.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of an audit department, focusing on optimising profitability.
- Driving new ways to differentiate KPMG - how can we bring new and innovative ideas to our stakeholders?
- Leading, inspiring and motivating an audit department, reporting to the audit partner group.
What we are looking for
- CA or ACA qualification.
- Significant practical external audit experience in large corporate sectors.
- Strong technical skills Accountability and decision-making ability.
- Creativity Commercial focus.
Why join us
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.