Solutions Architect – Managed Services - Flexible & Part-Time
- Contract Type
What we do
Technology is at the heart of what we do and part of the very DNA of our business. That’s why we’ve invested in a single powerful team of connected technologists. 1,500 specialists, creating a step change in the way we work. Broader, deeper expertise, which is delivered to our clients faster than ever. Our connected solutions stretch across a range of specialisms too. From technology transformation, cyber and risk management through to security operations, data and analytics, automation, powered apps and Cloud.
Sales is a high-profile opportunity within KPMG. You will be playing a crucial role in helping to drive the Managed Services business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support.
What you’ll be doing
- Build professional relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring sales opportunities are maximised and enhancing KPMG’s reputation as an advisor of choice.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Management Team throughout the bidding and pitching process.
- Take a role in developing the capability of the MS Business Development team, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record in sales or in a client-facing professional role, and understanding of professional services markets an advantage.
- Awareness of the FCA, CCA, Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation, procedures and processes.
- Strong understanding of services, and relevant content across the firm, in order to create a fully multi-disciplinary approach.
- Preferred background in Financial services industry, although not essential, with exposure to remediation, complaint handling, claims processing and conduct risk reviews in the UK.
Why join us
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today