New Product Senior Base Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Senior Base Manager, you'll be critical to the success of the Base Management of our exciting new product that we are launching. It's the perfect role for an individual with strong commercial acuity, analytical skills, lateral thinking, and excellent stakeholder management.- Operations Director
What you'll do:
* Define and manage the migration plan of existing customers to our exciting new product
* Lead the commercial strategy, offer toolkit and commercial policy for our exciting new product
* Insightful analyses and commercial recommendations for cohorts & trends requiring commercial focus - to reduce churn/cost, increase revenue and/or drive product upgrades
* Collaborate with our Trading, Performance, Customer Service, Data, and Finance teams to maintain trading momentum and deliver our quarterly and yearly commercial targets
* Lead the implementation and deployment of our toolkit offers, adopting a 'test & learn' approach that launches iterative initiatives at scale and in a way that works for our Technical, Commercial and Trading team
* Recommend the most effective commercial strategies that can reduce product downgrades - engaging effectively with our Customer Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance and Strategic Insights teams to design innovative commercial initiatives
What you'll bring:
* You'll be very commercially aware and numerate, able to size commercial opportunities and influence your network to keep us focused on what's important
* You'll be forward-thinking at translating customer insight into strong commercial initiatives that drive momentum and strong business performance
* You'll have strong analytical skills and be confident using Microsoft Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint - producing packs and materials that cut through complexity and lead straight to a decision. If some of these tools are not your forte, we'll work around that as you'll be able to pick things up very quickly
* You'll be excellent at collaborating with several partners, and skilled at communicating up, down and across the organisation
* You'll be confident at communicating your recommendations to both big and small audiences - producing presentation packs that are slick and easy to understand, and articulating their content in a way that drives effective partner engagement
* Ideally, you'll have previous experience with base management programmes
The CVM team put the customer first and at the heart of all decision making, delivering margin growth for the business. Our objectives are delivered by targeted customer activity ensuring that the right customers receive the right message, at the right time, through the right channels.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our striking Ireland HQ has an A-list location on Burlington Road, walking distance from central Dublin. Grand Canal Dock and Pearse train stations are both around 1.5km away, and we're a short stroll from the buses of Baggot Street, Leeson Street and Waterloo Road. There's plenty of parking for cyclists and drivers, too.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.