We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
The NOW Insight team are at the forefront of understanding consumers and creating actionable insights about their behaviours, attitudes, needs, how they like to interact and what makes them tick.
What you'll do:
* Work closely with teams around NOW, to act as a trusted independent advisor
* Lead multiple research projects, and mine & manipulate our customer data to ensure our product, brand, proposition, and customer management are insight driven
* Understanding the commercial opportunities that exist to improve the way we make decisions with better insights
* Producing high quality, actionable insights on a project-by-project basis using a combination of technical specialisms
* Working with colleagues from various fields across the NOW Insight team to pull together holistic insights - this will include a variety of insight techniques
What you'll bring:
* Knowledge of and experience in advanced research techniques, both quantitative and qualitative
* Experience in delivering multiple research projects concurrently, including evidence of consistently strong partner & stakeholder management
* High levels of logical thinking & problem solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques
* Energetic self-starter, a passion for research and insights, excellent communicator, with experience working in fast-paced environments
* Degree or equivalent qualification as well as a consistent record of using Market Research and / or customer data in a commercial context
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.