Digital Learning Manager
Here at Amey we have an opportunity for a Digital Learning Manager to join our central L+D team in Group HR.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operation of our digital learning platform and all content; designing and developing professional digital and online content for the organisation.
Ideally you will have around 5 years of proven generalist/specialist L&D experience including use of systems such as Captivate, LearnUpon or other LMS.
This role can be undertaken flexibly with work from home options in place.
- Day to day administration of our digital learning platform including:
- Weekly reporting and uploading of data
- Creating dynamic rules to automation of processes
- Ensuring all new starters have access to the system.
- Liaise and stakeholder manage the LMS provider for support and updates as required
- Liaise and manage the relationship with Amey IT to identify and introduce improvements
- Provide support to learners with any e learning accessibility problems
- Act as a single point of contact with the business for all matters digital learning.
- Develop eLearning courses and content to meet business needs.
- Ensure that reporting from the digital LMS into SAP is correct and timely
- Ensure online content is suitable and in line with L&D best practice.
- Manage the digital design and delivery plan for the organisation.
- Deliver end to end projects, with guidance from L&DBP
- L&D or L&D Design (preferable)
- Digital platform
- Instructional Design
- Stakeholder Management
- Organisational Management
- Project management
- Maintaining an LMS
- Digital design
- Course design
- Video editing
- Voice overs
- Use of Captivate, Articulate, etc..
We're all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK's road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK's defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. Whether it's working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you'll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.