Part Time Corporate Support Officer - Oxford City Council
Oxford City Council are looking for someone with strong IT and accurate processing skills to join a friendly supportive team as Corporate Support Officer.
Your duties would be:
- To contribute to the delivery of an efficient and effective administrative support service as part of the Corporate Support Team to ensure excellent delivery of customer service.
- To undertake a range of administrative functions which include: sorting and distributing post, scanning and indexing correspondence, downloading from portals, and printing for our internal customers.
- To meet performance targets in line with Service Level Agreements.
- To contribute to the continuous improvements of the service and assist in keeping training guidance up to date.
- Undertake courier runs where necessary delivering post to outlying Council offices
This successful candidate must be a team player with strong organisation skills.
Although this role is originally for 12 weeks, there may be an option to extend further. It will be based at the St Aldates Office, working Monday to Friday 09.30 - 15.30 and GBP12.09 per hour