Waiting On Staff - Roe Deer, Wordsley - Part Time or Full Time
Waiting On Staff - Roe Deer, Wordsley
Location: Wordsley, West Midlands
Salary: £8.91 Plus up to £2000 in TIPS per annum Plus great tips and benefits
Are you enthusiastic, upbeat and committed? Do you want to work for a place where individuality and personality is encouraged rather than stamped out by a ‘Brand Template’? Need flexibility and work to work around you and your commitments?
Yes? Then come and join our family.
Here at The Roe Deer we have an exciting opportunity for a Bar Staff team member to join our friendly front of house team.
We’re passionate about all things food and drink and truly believe that the local pub should be the heart and soul of the community. We we run informal places for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
What’s in it for you?
- £8.91 per hour
- Great tips – up to £2000 per year!
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discunt for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- A wide range of discounts via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Structured development programme to Assistant Manager and onwards if you want to!
- Ongoing training and development
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to suit you
You have a natural ability to look after people and make them happy! Like us, you’re passionate about food and drink! Previous experience in hospitality (as a waitress/waiter, bar team member or food and beverage assistant), ideally in a pub, restaurant or bar would be useful but isn’t essential.
More importantly, you’re hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude! You’ll bring your life experience to help keep a busy shift calm and collected whilst ensuring you give the best customer service!
- A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the South coast.
- Genuine concern for the happiness and wellbeing of all our crew.
- A company that nurtures ambition & skills and presents opportunities for those who would like to grab them.
- A fair, inclusive and diverse family that treats everyone as an equal.
- A company with a conscience, keeping an eye on our Carbon Footprint and championing ways to be greener.
- Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
- #bandplife on Instagram
So, if you have what it takes to become a member of our team then please click ‘apply’ today!