Administrator - Part Time 3 days per week
Having recently passed audits and secured accreditations for both ISO 9001 & 14001, we are looking for an exceptional administrator to manage all admin tasks and support within the Quality, Facilities and Maintenance department. Please note the office is based approx 10 minutes from Thame in Westcott, so own transport is required.
A busy role that requires a proactive and organised approach along with an eye for detail. It is an advantage if you have experience working within a Quality environment, but if not, you must be confident to come in and hit the ground running and undertake nay relevant training.
Main responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all documents relating to the ISO accreditations.
- All ISO updates, document submission and admin. (All policies are written; you will manage and update as necessary.)
- All Quality Control documents, updates etc.
- Looking after all accreditation admin, including renewals, and submitting new documents.
- Distribution and collection of customer/supplier questionnaires.
- All insurance administration: certificates, renewals, claims etc.
- Management of all training and CSCS cards, accreditations.
- Point of contact for maintenance and facilities - booking suppliers/admin etc.
- Ensure all tender questionnaires are collated and submitted within timeframe.
- Working alongside European Team (Germany and France) to ensure communication is fed down through the business and ensure any relevant tasks are completed.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP on a 6-month fixed term contract, working in the office (Westcott) for three full days per week. Skills and attributes required:
- Ideally experience within a Quality environment - although not essential.
- Excellent communicator; Confident to liaise with people of all levels.
- Detail orientated.
- Exceptional admin and organisation skills.
- Able to work unsupervised and be confident making decisions.
- Assertive - ask for and potentially chase up documents/answers from senior members of staff.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Be willing to commit to the length of this contract.
- Have access to your own transport, due to the location of the office.