People Operations Advisor-Flexible and Remote Working (Part-time)
Best Response Media is a web development and digital agency that is hiring for a People Operations Advisor. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to have full responsibility for the People Operations department and to be part of a fast-paced and growing business.
The People Operations Advisor will work closely with the Managing Directors to plan all People-related activities. This is a great opportunity to build upon the current People processes and to bring new ways of working into the business. Ideally, you will be process orientated to ensure consistency across the organisation but there is plenty of room for creativity and to really make this role your own.
This is a highly autonomous role and ideal for a self-starter who requires minimal supervision. Working with a global and diverse workforce, you must have a high level of cultural awareness and advanced communication skills. This is a very hands-on role where no two days are the same.
This is a part-time role. The working arrangement will be agreed upon at the offer stage.
As the People Operations Advisor, you’ll be responsible for:
- Proactively sourcing candidates to fill a number of different roles across the business including digital, design, tech, and client services. This includes permanent and freelance vacancies.
- Writing all job descriptions and advertisements, ensuring that they are inclusive and fair.
- Screening inbound applications and communicating with candidates in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct first-round interviews and arrange diaries for follow-up interviews.
- Preboarding and onboarding all new starters and conducting exit interviews for leavers.
- Manage the ATS system, Teamtailor.
- Being the first point of contact for all employee queries surrounding holiday and sickness leave.
- Managing the HRIS (BreatheHR) and ensuring that all employee data is kept up to date and accurate.
- Scheduling yearly appraisal meetings and ensuring that the correct forms are distributed, collected, and returned in a timely manner.
- Designing and updating people policies.
- Extracting reports from the HRIS surrounding employee data and making informed decisions according to the data.
- Scheduling and analyse bi-annual engagement survey results and make recommendations on how to improve the employee experience from your findings.
- Planning company-wide events and playing a big part in organising the yearly company retreat.
- Ensuring a positive working relationship across the business and acting as a mediator if needed.
- Coach managers to support their employees in career development, goal setting, and 1to1 meetings.
- Keep up to date with the latest People trends and ensure that BRM is constantly evolving to meet employee needs.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Full cycle recruitment experience, agency or in-house
- Previous experience working in a People team or in a stand-alone role
- Advanced organisational and time management skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Worked with employees across a business, from MD to Assistant level
- Worked with fully remote employees (DESIRABLE)
We are dedicated to giving everyone at Best Response Media a great employee experience where everyone is valued and given equal opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Part-time and flexible hours
- Twenty days holiday, prorated
- Birthday off
- One additional day holiday for every year in service, up to an additional 5 days
- Fully paid company retreat abroad