Senior Manager, Group Inclusion & Diversity
Here at Lloyds Banking Group, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and every colleague has an important part to play.
The Group Sustainable Business team are looking for a Group Inclusion & Diversity Senior Manager. We're a warm and welcoming team and pride ourselves not only on our contribution to the positive outcomes for customers and the Group but also how we support each other in our diverse and inclusive team, where everyone has a voice.
What you'll be doing...
- Responsible for delivering activity across the Group's I&D strategy. This includes ensuring activity is fully embedded across the organisation, with appropriate measurement and assurance in place
- Managing core Group I&D programmes, producing high delivering outcomes which achieve Group, divisional and colleague goals. And doing so within the agreed time and budget parameters, producing high quality communications and reports for GEC and the Group I&D Forum.
- Analysing data and insight from a range of internal and external sources, using insights in new ways to generate innovative solutions to key I&D challenges.
- Building effective working relationships with key areas across the Group. This will include People and Productivity, Digital Workplace, Future of Work and others, ensuring all are aligned to doing business inclusively.
- Leading and developing colleagues to build a brilliant team culture and high-performing team.
- Managing risks across the I&D team, and supporting the business to mitigate risk.
- Acting as a subject matter expert, business partner. Providing consultancy to to the business to influence alignment and dedication to the Group's strategy, tailored as appropriate to local requirements.
What you can bring to the role...
Overall, you'll need a passion for I&D and a personal drive to use your leadership skills for good, in addition to:
- Specialist knowledge - Bring your extensive knowledge across all I&D strands to truly understand the challenges we face as an organization and how we can overcome them.
- Business Insight - Ability to navigate the business and the marketplace to advance the organisation's objectives. For example, use insights to shape and drive critical initiatives, sharing industry developments with the team to help them grasp business and industry fundamentals and understand how they contribute.
- Communicate Effectively - Develop and deliver communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences and their team, including sharing key messages to GEC and the Board. You'll be highly proficient when it comes to Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to identify trends in data and translate these into tangible actions and powerful stories.
- Build an Effective Team - Build a strong team identity with a clear purpose that applies your diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common objectives.
Want to hear more?
You'll be offered a competitive package which includes...
- salary dependant upon location
- a generous pension contribution and
- Flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We are completely flexible when it comes to your location!
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.