Senior Manager - Business Data Modelling
This is a great opportunity to join Chief Data & Analytics Office at Lloyds Banking Group! We're looking for a Senior Manager to join us as part of a collaborative team, using innovative methods to lead the development of best-in-class Strategies for Data Architecture and Modelling. ,
The Business Data Modelling & Metadata function of the Data Strategy Directorate is central to strengthening our Data Management maturity. As a Business Data Modelling Senior Manager, you'll develop the key frameworks, standards, and processes which underpin how data is logically defined, connected and categorised, allowing us to connect disparate data together to unlock value.
What you'll be doing...
- A domain specialist in understanding and developing data structures (taxonomies, ontologies, entity-relationships etc.) preferably at a conceptual or logical level,
- Confident in crafting end-to-end data architecture processes, including defining roles and responsibilities (RACIs), operating models & tooling requirements,
- Skilled at using industry models to advance & practically embed our data modelling capabilities, supporting the Groups transition to a federated data fabric,
- Proficient in establishing relationships with senior stakeholders and addressing an executive audience,
- Accomplished in developing Group Strategies for data architecture and data modelling in accordance with industry best practice,
We're looking for someone with a...
- Proven track record designing & embedding Enterprise Data Models,
- Proficient in defining standards/guidance material setting benchmarks for Data Architecture & Data Modelling best practice,
- Deep understanding of semantic modelling & knowledge graph techniques,
- Ability to mentor and coach colleagues to maximise their potential
- Experience in working with industry recognised models (e.g., BIAN, FIBO, FSLDM etc.)
Ideally, you'll have...
- Solid grasp of Data Management practices both in the cloud & traditional architectures,
- Demonstrable understanding of Lloyds products & how our customers interact with them,
- Accomplished Data Management storyteller motivating colleagues to take action,
- Understands & practically establishes the key building blocks vital to a Data Architecture function
What you'll receive in return…
You'll be offered a competitive package which includes:
- Salary - dependent on location and experience,
- A generous pension contribution; and
- Flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.