Night Porter/Receptionist (Part-Time)
We are currently looking to recruit a temporary Night Porter / Receptionist for our busy, Swindon based client. The ideal candidate would have relevant experience - however this is not essential as training is provided - as well as excellent customer service, a strong work ethic and great communication skills. Punctuality is crucial. The role would be an immediate start.
- Implement and respect the client's SOP.
- Invoice contracted companies
- Invoice guests
- Manage cash handling
- Control cash
- Run End of Day reports
- Participate in restaurant end of service and start of service duties
- Participate in the opening and closing of the department and hotel
- Complete departmental administrative tasks
- Ensure guest safety
- Complete nightly security walks/checks per floor
- Manage hotel's booking channels - rates and availability
- Execute check-in and prepare for guest arrivals (including handling overbooking, welcoming and follow-up registration procedures)
- Provide excellent service to the guests including information about their stay and handling queries
- Execute check-out
- Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality and customer facing roles are desired but not essential as training is provided.
- Confident with the use of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of PMS (e.g. Opera).
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow guidelines
- Be comfortable with conversational English.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a positive and welcoming attitude.
- Have a passion at delivering great customer service.
- Be calm under pressure and able to think on your feet.
- Great organisation skills are essential.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking