Part Time Customer Service Agent!!
Customer Service Agent
We're looking for talented individuals with a desire to help people and work in a digital bank to join our growing dynamic customer care team where you will provide guidance and support in our Contact Centre via the telephone, to a wide variety of customers.
In our customer care team, you will have the opportunity to use your skills and ideas to provide outstanding service to our customers.
Working Hours: 35 hrs per week
Location: Milton Keynes
- Answer incoming calls from customers and prospects providing product information, account opening support as well as account servicing and maintenance
- Build rapport with customers to resolve service issues and queries
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and respond to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures
- Communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on the status of accounts and escalations
- Meet established goals for all metrics, including call quality and productivity by focusing on maximising service to customers
- A confident and pleasant telephone manner
- Customer focused, with the ability to show empathy and relate to customers
- Customer Services background desirable
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Collaborative, can demonstrate good team work ethic and of working with others
- Ability to problem solve for our customers and with your colleagues
- Able to plan and organise your time and effectively
- Comprehensive induction training
- Competitive rate of pay
- Great insight into the Banking Products and Services
- Potential for extension / conversion permanent opportunities available
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.