Temp Project Officer - to March 2022 - part time or full time
Are you a good Project Officer/Administrator, that can minute meetings and provide a strong project support? This temp role is avail immediately until MArch 2022. It starts part remote but will return to office working in a few months. You can work from 22.5 hours to 35 hours a week, they are flexi.
This post provides programme management support . A Programme Management Office (PMO) has been established to support delivery of the strategic priorities and work programme.
This role is a key part of the PMO and working primarily with the Executive and Delivery Group and will help maximise the opportunities to transform local services and deliver better integrated care and support through the design and maintenance of an effective and disciplined programme and delivery framework.
• Support the Programme Director to maintain effective programme management and reporting arrangements.
• Support individual projects within the programme to help deliver their anticipated benefits by providing flexible assistance to project managers.
• Assist with the creation of regular reports for the project/programme so that outcomes can be measured
• Provide administrative support to the PMO. Tasks to include arranging meetings and workshops as required with internal staff and external organisations liaising with the Local Authorities, NHS England and other/any organisations.
• Take accurate, concise minutes of the Executive and Delivery Group and other meetings as required.
• Act as a first point of contact for the PMO.
• The post holder will be required to work with colleagues across health and social care across Berkshire .
2 Key Responsibilities
• Work with the Programme Director to produce regular reports summarising status on performance, identifying key risks, issues, interdependencies, appraising outcomes, and providing progress updates and other key information as required.
• Provide PMO support to the project managers therefore ensuring successful project delivery. This includes quality assuring documentation, and ensuring that appropriate pro forma documentation is used including project briefs and risk logs with mitigating actions.
• Lead on the delivery of projects and priorities identified where there may be a resource gap
• Play a key role in the annual identification of priorities, including taking ownership of a fit for purpose framework in order to allow prioritisation to take place in an objective way
• Continually review the governance ensuring it remains fit for purpose, streamlined and avoids duplication where possible
• Support good governance by establishing and maintaining reporting links between core meetings and other system meetings e.g. Health and Wellbeing Boards, Local Integration Boards
• Take ownership of a forward plan and business cycle for the key meetings including sub-groups where appropriate to ensure oversight of forthcoming agenda topics
• Assist with the collection and analysis of activity data, financial data and other information to support project management and performance reporting.
• To Support the Executive and Delivery Group Chairs in the preparation of agenda and meetings papers.
• Support project managers in the development of PIDs and business cases for projects as defined by the programme.
• Support the Senior Responsible Officers and Programme leads to identify key performance indicators, milestones including financial and non-financial benefits for each project.
• Support alignment of the projects within the programme, focusing on internal consistency, and interface with other programmes.
• Escalate key risks and issues to the Programme Director.
• Support any national and individual returns relating to the Programme
• Successfully communicate complex and, at times, sensitive information relating to specific projects.
• Work with other members of the programme office and project leads to gain the support of internal and external stakeholders.
3 Other Responsibilities
• Communicate with and provide information to the Programme Director, Senior Responsible Officers (SRO), , Unified Executive and Delivery Group of all related schemes to ensure seamless delivery of services.
• Support collaborative and integrated working across and between all health and social care organisations
• Take part in public relations, service user engagement / co-production and communication activities as required