Branch Administrator Part Time Flexible
We're looking for a highly motivated Branch Administrator - Estate Agency (Part Time) to support our fantastic team in Cowley, Oxford, Oxfordshire As our Branch Administrator - Estate Agency (Part Time)you will take ownership of office administration accurately and efficiently and in a professional manner, within a busy customer facing environment.
Part Time Hours: 20 hours per week Mon - Fri (flexibility around when these hours are worked, could suit school hours, to be discussed at interview stage).
What's in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Opportunities for progression
- Supportive, rewarding and fun environment
- Team incentives
- Understanding of operations within an estate agency business
Key responsibilities of a Branch Administrator - Estate Agency (Part Time)
The main purpose of your role is to support the sales team within the office with administrative duties. This will involve uploading property details onto major property portals, dealing with customer enquiries both in branch and over the phone and ensuring office expenditure is maintained within budgeted levels.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Branch Administrator - Estate Agency (Part Time)
- Preferably experience as an Administrator / Secretary or similar role
- Customer focussed and comfortable in a client facing role
- Resilient, positive, numerate and detail oriented
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Keen interest in learning and keeping up to date with industry changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
Founded in 1936 at its first branch in Luton, Connells is a nationwide estate agency now with a network of 180 branches. Part of parent company Connells Group - one of the largest and most successful estateagency and propertyservice providers in the country - Connells offers a range of services including residential sales, lettings and mortgages. It is also one of the country's largest sellers of new homes, and is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.