Strategic Client Partner
In key anchor markets the Strategic Client Partner is a proactive, strategic, transformation partner and thought leader accountable to define and manage digital strategy and create value for stakeholders. They are accountable for driving outcomes both internally and externally for Pfizer through the use of digital tools, data, innovation and partnerships to Win the Digital Race in Pharma.
- Primary point of contact for Country manager & leads engagement with the country leadership team
- Drive & direct the digital vision for the country partnering with senior leaders in the market to inspire all colleagues on the digital transformation journey
- Direct on Pfizer Digital strategy development across the market including clear outcome based measurements with business sponsors and input from appropriate Pfizer Digital groups, to meet division/function needs and Bold Move priorities.
- Drive the use of digital capabilities to digitise & transform the go to market approaches with patients & HCP's and embed the use of data to drive decision making
- Be proactive thought leaders partnering with divisions/functions to drive innovative use of digital technology & data to create value and exceptional experiences for patients, HCPs, payers and Pfizer
- Leads & advises on digital and technology topics and trends, opportunities and internal Pfizer Digital capabilities in support of our ambition to launch 25 new products to patients by 2025
- In partnership with the business lead on external opportunities to drive value using data & digital technologies through relationships with local government, 3rd parties & partners in order to shape pro-innovation, pro-patient policy and experience.
- Understand & shape the country digital ecosystem externally to create opportunities to Win the Digital Race in Pharma and be recognized as an external thought leader
- Preferred Education: BS, MBA
- Preferred Discipline(s): Business Studies/Management. Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science
- Consulting experience preferred
- Demonstrated strategic thought leadership & ability to drive transformation
- Demonstrated extensive experience of aligning senior stakeholders and facilitating conflict
- Extensive experience communicating information with assurance & clarity to internal & external senior stakeholders
- Strength in managing multiple projects and/or programs (i.e., collection of sub-projects)
- Proven ability to influence without authority, a wide range of senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of Digital/MCM within &/or outside of Pharma (preferred)
- Commercial experience (sales, marketing, commercial operations, etc.) preferred
- Strong ability to engage cross - functional teams to deliver on time and within budget
- Proven ability to build strong teams; recruit top talent and develop colleagues of all levels
- Line management of one or more colleagues across multiple countries
All applicants must have the relevant authorisation to live and work in the UK.
Closing deadline for applications is October 7th.