Head of Secure Infrastructure Management Services
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Within the Tech UK Engineering directorate, the IP Net Dev department owns network design, testing and implementation activities for the Telco MPLS/IP network, Fixed broadband, Mobile broadband, Telco Cloud, ISP software development, Network automation and Telco SRE.
To support an expanding remit and roadmap for delivering projects across multiple countries and variety of services, we are looking for a seasoned individual in the telco MPLS/IP service provider industry to offer leadership for a large technology domain.
What you'll do:
* Lead the design, development, and support of Secure Infrastructure Management Services (SIMS) Platform to protect the telecommunication infrastructure, and achieve compliance with security regulations
* Develop a PaaS+ platform over vmware vcloud which includes standard PaaS features and additional security services consumable in a self-service paradigm for customers of the platform
* Build a strong team of security systems designers, SecDevOps engineers, Scrum masters and SRE's to deliver the platform
* Offer technical oversight, guidance, and support to the team with delivery of various security requirements
* Provide day to day support for management of the team, performance of individuals, deliverables, and development
* Establish roadmap for the SIMS platform based on requirements from various stakeholders and provide inputs in the business case creation process
* Develop test environments to assist software factory approach and improve reliability and agility of service delivered
What you'll bring:
* Strong understanding of OWASP, ISO 27001 and other security standards
* Strong technical background in security risk management, security enforcement and compliance.
* Proven experience with security protocols, cryptography, PKI, CA, Key Management, AAA, API Security, OAUTH
* Prior experience with development of security platform over vmware vcloud or public clouds
* Knowledge or design & implementation experience in firewall, IPS, IDS, VPN, authentication, patch management, network security, web & database security, SIEM,/SOAR, OPAM, VDI and endpoint security.
* Experience in the areas of cyber security governance, risk management, cyber security defence, cyber incident management and investigation in a service provider environment
* Knowledge or experience in application security (Secure SDLC, DevSecOps, and Automation using terraform with vmware VRA blueprints).
* Knowledge of IPAM, IDAM and PAW solutions would be an advantage
UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We're bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we're proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experience
Where you'll work:
Our Brick Lane office is in the heart of the East End of London. It's part of a vibrant and diverse community; close to street food, cafes and shops.
The closest tube station is Aldgate East and Liverpool Street is about a 10-minute walk.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.