National Business Development Manager - Mercedes-Benz Of Bristol
- Contract Type
We are looking for candidate who wants to join our award winning Corporate team in this exciting time where have seen growth and are looking to expand our corporate offering. The ideal candidate will be someone excels in a fast paced and busy environment, who is customer focused and ideally has a back ground in the industry.
They will work closely with the National Fleet Sales Manager and the primary objective is to identify new business opportunities to grow and develop into Key Accounts UK wide.
The successful candidate must be proactive in finding new corporate vehicle sales opportunities, as well as being able to network and quickly build up new leads. They will thrive on the challenges of business to business sales and be motivated by sales targets.
The successful candidate will enjoy a generous salary package, as well as additional benefits including company car, laptop, and iPhone. (As well as all of the other Sytner benefits)
• Develop opportunities in target markets with support of marketing
• Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts
• Attending face-to-face meetings with partners and customers
• Providing specialist advice on Sytner Group's USP's and offering alongside working with our Manufacture partners offering
• Good communication skills
• A positive attitude
• Negotiation skills
• Plenty of initiative
• Understanding of the Corporate Company car market
• Proven sales skills
• Team Player
• Motivated by achieving targets