Digital Performance Analytics Manager
We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
The Digital Performance Analyst plays a key part in the Digital Marketing team bridging the gap between data, strategy and activation of Digital campaigns with a focus on acquisition and retention.
What you'll do:
* Be the first point of contract for numerical investigation into performance variations that the Digital and eCommerce teams identify from their ongoing activity
* To further support this you will build and refine comprehensive dashboards by integrating data from a variety of different data sources and distribute with insight and commentary to key partners
* You will analyse website and mobile journeys to understand customer behaviour and to enable you to make improvement recommendations to cover customer journeys, campaigns and cross-sell activity
* You will work closely with our Data Intelligence teams and the web analytics resource that we use from this team. Collaborating and working together to constantly identify ways to improve data visibility across the entire team.
* Build and manage relationship with external partners and digital/media agencies as well as assess their performance and scope. It could do this but currently is very limited
What you'll bring:
* You are analytic, inquisitive and have a huge appetite for data
* You have previous experience with AdTech, Digital Marketing and attribution modelling
* You have experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe (preferable, but not crucial) and internal reporting tools
* You thrive on ownership and accountability - and have a consistent record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
* You are a highly motivated self-starter with excellent and confident communication skills, possessing an incredible passion for all things digital
* You are of course naturally numerate and advanced in Excel and you are educated to a degree level
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.