Part Time - 1st Line Support Advisor
*** Temporary Role - 1st Line Support Advisor ***
Do you have great communication skills? Do you have an eye for attention to detail? Do you have great IT skills with familiarisation with the use of PCs and peripheral devices?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you.
I am currently recruiting for 2 1st Line Support Advisors to support a well established Client of mine in Birmingham.
Hours: 3 days a week (Can include the weekend) 9am-5pm
Location: Birmingham - Sparkhill
Pay: GBP9.50 an hour
To start ASAP for 5 weeks.
You will provide 1st line support to students and staff by working closely with the IT&S team. As well as assisting with daily/weekly room checks, regular MFD checks, support IT & Moodle related queries and reporting any unresolved issues to the IT&S team.
- Working with IT Staff and following guidance provided to complete required tasks
- Setting up of PCs and ensuring that PC's turn on and have network access
- Noting faults relating to equipment and reporting them accordingly
- Refill MFD's daily and tonners as and when required
- Assist with Daily/Weekly room Checks
- Assist with Moodle Queries
- Shadowing IT team members whenever required
Essential Person Specification
- Good Level of General Education
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Ability to apply attention to detail
- Good IT skills with familiarisation with the use of PCs and peripheral devices
- Demonstrates self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work as part of a team and in partnership with others
Desirable Person Specification
- Previous working history within a Customer Service Role
If you think this is the role for you the please apply today or call Grace on .