Part Time Catering Assistant
Delivering services in a busy 'grab and go' retail catering outlet.
You will work in a busy retail catering outlet based at a client site and your main aim will be to ensure an excellent service is delivered to customers.
You will also:
- Serve customers
- Order and replenish stock
- Ensure that hygiene regulations and Company policies are followed.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Experience in cash handling and stock control
- Computer literacy
- Food Hygiene Certificate - National Level 2 (basic)
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.