Receptionist (Part Time)
What it's like to work at Landmark:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year (pro-rated)
- Free parking
- Annual lifestyle allowance of GBP300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
- Focus on training and career progression
- Family friendly policies
- This is a part time role 8.30am-5pm Monday, Tuesday & Friday (22.5 hours/week)
To assist in the day-to-day administration and organisation of the office and reception area to help maintain a first-class impression of Landmark To provide support and assistance to the Facilities Manager in carrying out administration tasks to ensure compliance with legislation, health & safety and to help provide a safe and professional working environment for staff and visitors.
The role will involve:
- Welcome visitors to the office, sign them in and out, offer them refreshments and ensure their hosts are aware of their arrival.
- Accept deliveries of parcels and post, signing as necessary. Open, sort, date stamp daily post and distribute. Frank and organise outgoing post including DX mail, daily. Book couriers
- Liaise with on-site caterers for provisions and book lunches for meetings.
- Maintain an efficient ordering system for consumables/stationary/office supplies, including supplies of corporate stationery, business cards and paper.
- Book accommodation, negotiate best prices and log travel arrangements, including taxis and hire cars. Check monthly invoices.
- Book meeting rooms, conference facilities and equipment and ensure meeting rooms are fully equipped, tidy and cleared at the end of each meeting.
- Keep records of all items ordered from suppliers. Check invoices and send to managers for approval.
- ISO 14001 Documentation - Aspect, Impacts, Licensing Register.
- First Aid & Fire Co-ordinator - keep accurate records of staff training and book future training.
- On site first point of contact with building manager.
- Liaise with all sub-contractors, making appointments, checking the work is done and filing job sheets and supporting docs.
- Health and Safety - manage day to H&S, daily safety checks.
- React to emergency situations whether that be a quick remedy or engaging with maintenance people to attend site. E.g. broken glass, air con problems, leaks and floods
The Receptionist will need to be efficient and professional, organised with excellent communication skills (both written and oral). You will also be confident, customer focussed with the ability to multi-task
You will have:
- A good standard of education (Minimum GCSE Maths & English)
- Previous experience of Reception and Administration duties within an office environment.
- PC Literate in Microsoft office
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate discretion at all times
- Methodical and thorough
- Works well and keeps calm under pressure
- Ability to use initiative
We are looking for someone part time (Monday/Tuesday/Friday 8.30-5pm) and this will be an office based role.
Landmark Information Group holds a wide portfolio of market leading PropTech businesses that span an incredible range of markets and technology platforms across the sector. With well-known application suites, online services and massive national scale property data as well as premier geospatial datasets we are at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership in the industry.
We deliver award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, land asset management, environmental consultancy, and Government markets. This is a chance to join the business as we make major steps forward in leveraging the latest cloud and large-scale technologies to start bringing together the entire market to a unified platform.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.