BMS Project Engineer
Role: BMS Project Engineer
Part of the Laing O'Rourke Group, Crown House Technologies is one of the UK's most advanced and innovative engineering and building services specialists. Enterprise Solutions is a specialist business within CHt and is the UK's largest independent building systems integrator.
We are looking to appoint a Project Engineer with experience of delivering large BMS packages on major projects to assist in the delivery of a Data Centre in Slough.
What will the role look like?
- You will take responsibility for designing and managing the install, leading a team of commissioning engineers
- The role requires a good understanding of Schneider and the ability to read and understand the scope of all M&E specifications
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Electrical Engineering qualifications (full electrical apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Proven track record of delivering & exceptional technical knowledge of BEMS systems
- Ability to understand and adapt system software and graphics
- Valid CSCS or ECS site card
We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Certainty, reliability, quality - this is what our clients want. And at Laing O'Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it.
Laing O'Rourke's story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
Diversity & Sustainability:
We value and care about difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation.
We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel accepted, respected & valued for being themselves.
We have set out far-reaching global sustainability targets including a commitment to achieve equal numbers of men and women amongst our global staff by 2033. For more information, please visit: https://www.laingorourke.com/company/sustainability/diversity/
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, please email
For more information on our transition to new ways of working, please follow the link: https://www.laingorourke.com/thinking/transitioning-to-a-new-way-of-working/