Part time Purchase Ledger Clerk
Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk, Telford
Your new company
Hays are working with a large, well established business in Shropshire to recruit a Part time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team in Telford, initially to cover maternity leave but with a strong possibility of becoming more permanent.
Your new role
- Receiving and logging invoices on day of receipt
- Matching invoices to purchase orders/goods receipts
- Ensuring appropriate authorization procedures
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Processing employee expenses
- Reconciliation of company credit card control account
- Dealing with queries
- Provide information to the Financial Controller for preparation of month-end accruals
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience in Accounts Payable essential
- IT literate with experience of accounting systems
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Basic Excel skills
- Ability to manage workload independently
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, to work for a reputable business who can offer flexibility on the part time hours. 22.5 hours per week - which could be 3 full days or 5 shorted days/ school hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.