Digital Skills Tutor- (Part-Time)
What is the role?
You will be delivering sessions on employment, budgeting and practical IT / digital skills to job seekers.
To help someone get into work, it's essential they know how to use the internet as a tool in job searching. But also, whilst they are in the process of finding work, they might benefit from utilising the internet around some key practicalities such as online banking for example. The aim of this role is to deliver sessions that provide well rounded support to job seekers so they can leverage the digital world. Key areas that you will cover will include:
- How to utilise the internet for banking, online training, job searching and accessing benefits.
- How to successfully budget, manage bank accounts online, manage debt and access benefits
- Deliver one to one sessions and the odd group learning
- Sign post clients to partner organisations for additional support
- Provide support on MS Office and other relevant / essential day to day software
- Support learners with social development as well as educational achievement
Who are we looking for?
A good tutor who has experience of online delivery would be great for this. If you have a passion for money management / digital training then this would be a good fit.
Please apply via this advert. If you would like to speak to someone first, feel free to call the office and ask for Jess (phone number on the Red 5 People website). Please note the salary scale is GBP21,000 - GBP23,000 (Pro-rata) depending on experience.