Part Time Business Travel Consultant
Experienced in corporate travel and looking for a business travel role? Want to work for a company that specialises in booking conferences, events and business travel? My client a small business based in Cheshire are recruiting for a Part Time Business Travel Consultant. If you are passionate about providing 1st class service to Corporate Business Travellers, in a timely manner - this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Booking travel requests for a wide variety of business travellers.
- Being aware of the various different maximum spend budgets and offering the best deals possible.
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes and ensuring that they are cancelled within the cancellation policy deadlines.
- Ensuring that rate comparisons are carried out in order to book the best deal possible.
- Booking travel products including rail, flights, hotel bookings, group bookings, events, conferences, coaches, restaurants and car hire etc.
- Researching hotel standards to ensure that quality accommodations are booked to avoid complaints.
- Speaking with corporate clients in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Delivering great customer service each and every time.
- Entering purchase invoices into Sage and ensuring that they are loaded under the correct company.
- Chasing suppliers for overdue payments through Sage.
- Working on other ad-hoc accounts projects in Sage.
- Working on client reports in excel and carrying out price comparisons for train travel.
Key Job Details:
- Part Time position
- Must be flexible on working hours and be in a position to work paid overtime, to meet the business demands.
- Must be willing to do extra hours/days when the Managing Director is on away on holiday and this is usually during school holidays.
- Excellent holiday package
- Experienced Business Travel Consultant.
- Good IT skills is essential.
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus.
- Experience in book-keeping and Sage would be an advantage but not essential.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise the travel bookings.
- Possess a good level of travel geography.
- A welcoming telephone manner.
INTERESTED? HERE'S HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Gemma or email your CV to . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.