Medical Affairs Manager - Multichannel - Home Working Available
1 day left
- Contract Type
· The multichannel medical manager's main purpose is to partner with and promote medical affairs to transform the way Pfizer engages with physicians, patients and other stakeholders using digital channels to meet their needs.
· The role will have innovative ideas to inspire and lead the development of channel strategies to enhance the way medical affairs engages externally and to transform complex medical/scientific material into relevant, engaging and memorable content.
· The multichannel medical manager will advise on channel strategy tailored and aligned to business needs to deploy One Pfizer and therapy area medical content.
· The role will ensure that the aligned BU medical teams are best positioned to engage with physicians, patients and other stakeholders through a range of channels, including the Pfizer medical site, e mail, third party websites, social media, mobile and new technologies.
· Management promote of external agencies and partnership with Biopharma Operations and Pfizer Digital will help to ensure that multichannel medical content is appropriately integrated and deployed.
· The role will recommend and report metrics that can measure the effectiveness of the content & provide supporting data.
Role responsibilities span:
Support BU Medical Teams to Develop Innovative Medical Multichannel Strategies
Support BU Medical Teams in the Review, Approval, Deployment and Evaluation of Multichannel Medical Content
Explore innovative new approaches and continuous improvement of multichannel processes
Cross Functional Working
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Medical or pharmacy degree preferred. Graduate/postgraduate in health-related science may be considered.
· In depth subject matter expertise in digital technology and multichannel strategy is essential.
· Significant pharmaceutical industry experience desirable, including in medical affairs and/or multi-channel roles.
· Candidates may be considered from the NHS, business schools or health/science related industries if they have significant expertise in digital technology and multichannel strategy
· Scientific and medical writing experience desirable
· Experience of working with the ABPI Code of Practice as it applies to digital materials and activities is desirable
Advanced digital capabilities
· Advanced capability to use digital technology provided by the organization
· Highly confident and competent with digital compliance requirements
· Significant experience in using a range of digital platforms
· Advanced comprehension of core digital metrics used by the organization
· Strong awareness and integration of digital channels to meet customer needs
Skills & capabilities
· Fully conversant with relevant regulations and Pfizer policies and procedures acquired through training
· Well organized with ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands and effectively perform under tight timelines
· Solution focused with a flexible and pragmatic approach
· High degree of cross-functional collaboration: ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Upholds values and drives high standards
· Strong drive to learn and positive attitude to different ways of working