Senior Manager, Reward Advisory, Macquarie Asset Management
Are you a rewards expert looking for your next opportunity to drive value to a global strategic rewards program as part of a collaborative and inclusive team? Please read on and apply today.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced & enthusiastic Reward specialist to join our Global Reward team in London. This opportunity will give you the chance to work with the Reward Advisory team alongside colleagues in London, New York & Sydney supporting our Asset Management operating group. As the subject matter expert, you will:
- contribute to the evolution of our reward philosophy to support our growth plan;
- apply legal and tax experience to the design of complex incentive strategies;
- manage existing carried interest arrangements (real & phantom) including plan structure/rules, co-investment, plan documents & communications, governance & approvals (across all locations);
- partner with key stakeholders to design & implement new long-term incentive arrangements;
- provide strategic advice and guidance across a range of businesses including year-end remuneration processes, business hiring and corporate restructures/acquisitions;
- monitor peer remuneration arrangements, market benchmarking and provide advice and guidance through use of data analysis, modelling and interpretation;
- provide support in the preparation of offer packages for new hire and act as the main point of contact for all staff participant & business queries/training;
- maintain the Human Resources tracking system (and associated documentation) of all carry allocations, distributions;
- support the preparation of reports & audits including managing leavers, transfers & new joiners processes;
- prepare the Remuneration Committee materials & analysis;
- play a key role in identifying and implementing technological solutions and communication strategy for all incentive plans;
- lead reward-related projects and change management including business acquisition and integration.
To be successful in this role you will enjoy working in a business facing advisory role. This is a complex rewards environment which we believe would suit you best if you enjoy the legal and tax side of compensation design. You will have ideally designed incentive plans for an Asset Manager or similar, either directly or via a law firm or consultancy. You will have a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and a strong interest in working with numerical data coupled with the ability to analyse and interpret data to inform decision making. You will maintain thorough, up-to-date knowledge of leading-edge reward practices in Asset Management, including Private Markets. Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills are crucial, alongside excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task. You will have demonstrable problem-solving skills, along with a creative, solutions focused and commercial approach whilst maintaining high standards of client service. In addition, you will also have the confidence to think differently and be open to learning in a fast paced and changing environment.
Prior experience of remuneration regulation within the financial services sector, experience with UK and European remuneration regulation developments would be advantageous.
If you are an enthusiastic team player, with a flexible work approach and desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.