Finance Assistant - Part Time
Do you have 1-2 years of accounts (credit control, accounts payable & accounts receivable) experience? Ideally having worked within the Retail, FMCG of Leisure industry? Interested in a part-time Finance Assistant role with a recognisable beauty retailer based in Central London?
As a result of an internal promotion, we are currently working in partnership with a renowned beauty retailer on the search for a Finance Assistant - Part Time to join the team. This is a part time role across 3 days, 24 hours per week.
Reporting into the Management Accountant, the position of Finance Assistant part-time will be responsible for all the transactional finance processing, including all sales and purchase ledger.
Further responsibilities include:
- Treasury and cash management including monthly credit cards, credit control and supplier payments
- Weekly invoicing of Concession stores and Wholesalers
- Assist with producing monthly management accounts up to trial balance
- Assist with preparation of monthly VAT returns on EU Sales
- Provide support to the Management Accountant and Head of Finance
Ideally, successful candidates will have at least 1-2 years experience in a similar Finance Assistant / Credit Controller role. Experience working within the Retail industry (desirable), in addition to excellent MS Excel skills and knowledge of Sage Line 50 (desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounts professional looking for a role that offers flexibility in a fun and dynamic retail business. Remote working until 2022, then hybrid thereafter. Competitive starting salary between GBP24k-GBP26k pro-rata + benefits.