Projects & Change Project Manager/Senior Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a project manager with your experience to join Macquarie's Projects and Change Team within the Financial Management Group on a six month fixed term contract.
To be successful in this role, you will have a background in Finance, manual process improvement initiatives or regulatory reporting, and be confident managing cross functional teams from initiation through project delivery.
You will be involved in: full-service project management and will be leading and engaging in all project lifecycle phases; developing key project artefacts, reporting and communications plans; managing cross functional relationships (including at the executive level) across the group; and working with IT in developing and implementing appropriate technical solutions, where required.
The projects to be delivered will likely include separating an existing business as an operationally segregated subsidiary, and a regulatory change initiative.
To be successful, you are university qualified with project management experience, across varied projects.
You will also have:
- extensive project management experience, across varied projects
- ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently
- strong documentation skills with the ability to develop complete, accurate and unambiguous documentation of business processes
- a flexible, proactive, solution-oriented approach and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ’can do’ attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- motivate, lead and influence a project team of indirect reports
- experience with financial markets (commodities, equities, derivatives, currencies, etc.) is an advantage
- prince2 or PMI qualifications are an advantage
- CA/CPA qualifications are an advantage.
If this sounds like your next role, we look forward to hearing from you.
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.