Subscriptions Product Manager
Subscriptions Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Subscriptions Product Manager to drive product growth and improve overall customer experience of a flagship digital product.
The charity has been working with schools for many years and is dedicated to improving life chances of every child and young person by promoting nurture across the whole education system and beyond.
Position: Subscriptions Product Manager
Location: Flexible as homeworking supported - office working available in London or Paisley
Salary: £30 - £36k dependent on experience
Duration: 12 months Fixed Term Contract (becoming permanent if funding allows)
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and 5% Employer pension contribution
About the role:
As Subscriptions Product Manager you will drive product growth for the charity’s flagship product, the Boxall Profile® Online (BPO). This supports educational professionals to improve the social, emotional, mental health and wellbeing of children and young people in their care, and ensure that social, emotional and behavioural difficulties are identified early.
You will be responsible for establishing the vision and strategic direction of BPO, lead and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure continuous technical development of the product and its optimisation, as well as increasing its reach, achieve revenue targets and exceed customer satisfaction. Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning and revenue generation
- Product management and development
- Customer-centric service
- Market and audiences research and insights
- Marketing and communications
- Line management
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and passionate individual, with significant experience working in a Subscriptions/Product Manager role.
You will also have experience in all or most of the following areas:
- Sound experience and knowledge of product management and development of online subscription-based products
- Knowledge of customer-centric services
- Good experience of strategic planning
- Knowledge of financial planning and strategy
- Knowledge of lean product development and agile development methodologies
- Sufficient technical knowledge to critically engage with developers and understand the software the team is building
- Familiarity with business process improvement
- Familiarity with analytics tools and platforms, Salesforce CRM and project management and product development tools
- Acquisition and retention marketing experience
- Research and impact evaluation experience
- Proven ability to lead, set direction, coach, empower and inspire teams to deliver whilst driving through continuous improvement
- Experience of the education sector
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Product Manager - Digital Subscription, Product Manager - Cloud Subscriptions, Product Manager – SaaS Subscription, Product marketing Manager, Commercial Product Manager, Head of Product Management, SaaS Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, etc.