Compliance Manager - remote
Who are we?
Hi! 👋 We are Ravelin! We're a fraud detection company using advanced machine learning and network analysis technology to solve big problems. Our goal is to make online transactions safer and help our clients feel confident serving their customers.
And we have fun in the meantime! We are a friendly bunch and pride ourselves in having a strong culture and adhering to our values of empathy, ambition, unity and integrity. We really value work/life balance and we embrace a flat hierarchy structure company-wide. Join us and you’ll learn fast about cutting-edge tech and work with some of the brightest and nicest people around - check out our Glassdoor reviews.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we would love to hear from you! For more information check out our blog to see if you would like to help us prevent crime and protect the world's biggest online businesses.
We are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join our Operations team at Ravelin. We are looking for someone who will be able to manage multiple assignments, priorities and tight deadlines with demonstrated organisation and execution skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical problems to non-technical business stakeholders at all levels. You will be able to work autonomously and independently with minimal guidance, yet also able to work collaboratively as part of a team. In your role you will also need to build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and work with employees of all levels of the company in a highly collaborative environment. You should be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and be a sound decision maker.
- Providing support to the Head of Legal and Compliance
- Conducting and coordinating internal audits (ISO and PCI DSS/3DS)
- Assist in preparation for and attend external audits (ISO and PCI DSS/3DS)
- Writing audit compliance reports, which includes making recommendations on remediating identified issues and risks.
- Supporting Ravelin's infosec team in the tracking and resolution of issues identified by audits.
- Help update and improve existing internal processes, policies and procedures for Information Security, GDPR, ICO and PCI audits.
- Keeping up to date with any legislative changes that may impact current policies and procedures
- Assist with the creation of Information security training material and internal presentations as needed.
- Undertaking specific client security policies and contractual compliance reviews.
- Supporting the response to external audit and client security questionnaires.
- Conducting third party service provider security due diligence assessments.
- 2-3 years experience of delivering and maintaining compliance and security standards – such as GDPR, DPA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001
- Technical knowledge of, and ability to, articulate business and cyber security risk
- Knowledge of Information Security, IT and industry best practices
- Excellent understanding of best practice infrastructure and network architectures
- Understanding of corporate governance and compliance procedure
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Remote working with occassional London office visits
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme with Aviva
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive medical cover with AXA
- Flexible working hours
- Individual learning and development allowance of £1,000/year
- Remote volunteer opportunities and monthly company charity donations
- Fortnightly team lunches with different people from across the company (currently via video chat!)
- Virtual quarterly company socials
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Virtual yoga twice per week as well as weekly board game and movie nights
*Job offers may be withdrawn if candidates do not meet our pre-employment checks: unspent criminal convictions, employment verification, and right to work.*