Main Purpose of Job -
To support the core delivery team for area of remit, ensuring a high quality data production and provide advice and support to the team regarding all processes linked to HFM and response task and Additional Works.
Shift pattern - Monday to Friday 0830 to 1630. 37.5 hours per week
Driving licence is required.
Location - Torpoint, Cornwall
Role specific requirements -
- Provide Service Delivery Area Manager with weekly reports
- Assist the Delivery Managers with raising of statement of Needs
- Undertake the compiling of meeting notes.
- Provide Service Delivery Area Manager with weekly reports
- Updating of Cafam and Portal log notes
- Assist Delivery managers with Project updates to end user and client
- Undertake the raising or orders as requested.
- Collation and management of contract and security compliance.
- Responsible for meeting arrangements and Inductions for HMS Raleigh for both Service Delivery Area Manager and Delivery Managers.
- Liaise with Service Delivery Area Manager to assist with client updates and progression of projects.
- Provide administrative support for the effective, compliant and timely delivery of core HFM and response tasks in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Ensure site teams record and progress all delivery of core HFM and response tasks accurately on the CAFAM electronic systems and act as a point of contact for any administrative queries (system Super user).
- Produce regular reports on the status of core HFM and response tasks, including Supply Chain performance, jeopardy reporting, early warning and compensation event monitoring, KPI adherence and the physical progress of works.
- Collate data and report on waste generated by core HFM and response tasks including the volume and type of waste generated and removed, and the disposal method of all waste products.
- Support the core HFM and response tasks team in formal meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders, recording attendance and producing accurate minutes and action logs.
- Act as a point of contact for all security applications related to core HFM and response tasks, including submission of security paperwork and keeping accurate records of security exemptions.
- Identify opportunities on establishments that will support the MoD's carbon reduction targets
- Support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements and to resolve end user issues.
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Support the Helpdesk in responding to requests for technical advice on the core HFM and response tasks electronic systems.
- Support the IT department with core HFM and response tasks electronic system developments including testing of new updates and bug fixes.
- Provide coaching to ensure teams are performing to agreed service levels, ensuring effectiveness and the timely delivery of core HFM and response tasks.
- Pro-actively support a safety culture in which teams and individuals are responsible and accountable for their actions and perform at their best, improve performance and realise their full potential.
- Comply with the agreed system of reporting of the physical and financial progress of Additional Works, including planned milestone payments.
- Assist with the production of tender documentation including issue and receipt, and preparations for Tender Bids in accordance with the tender process.
- Work with all stakeholders to support the management and mitigation of contract risk.
- Support the core delivery team to ensure that all works are delivered efficiently and economically in order to promote a profitable business for Amey.
Skills & Experience Profile
Significant practical experience in administration including:
· A good understanding of administration requirements in a busy, fast paced environment
· Data processing and management
· Prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
· Working within strict ISO policies and procedures
Ability to work as part of a team including:
· Planning, directing and controlling activities
· Influencing a wider team to ensure compliance with KPIs
· Providing administrative support and advice to managers across the business
· Demonstrable experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field including:
· Experience of operating in an MOD environment
· Use of bespoke computer systems
· Familiarisation of legal requirements in relation to construction activities
· Familiarity with geography and establishments within area of responsibility
Training & Qualifications
· NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience
· Continuing Professional Development
· Accredited Office Health & Safety Qualification
· Accredited training qualification in Waste Management
· MS Office packages
· Familiarisation with WorkManager applications
· Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
· NEC3 contract requirements
We're all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK's road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK's defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. Whether it's working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you'll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.