Head of Commercial - Broadband
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As the Broadband Acquisition & Affiliates Head of Commercial you'll be responsible for defining and implementing the Broadband commercial acquisition strategy for Sky and leading Commercial relationships with our key wholesale and Affiliate partners.
What you'll bring:
- As Head of Commercial you will lead the dual-brand strategy for Sky Broadband and Now Broadband
- Leading a team of 6 FTE and reporting into the Sky Broadband Commercial Director
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end plan to drive sales growth, revenue and margin
- Working closely with the wider Commercial team to ensure quality acquisitions to drive growth and lead churn
- Owning commercial relationships with our wholesale and Affiliate partners, identifying new areas of opportunity to drive value, business casing and executing whilst ensuring delivery of our existing commitments
- Building on our partnerships with key Affiliates and driving market share in the Online Affiliate route to market
- Working closely with our Marketing and Proposition functions to help shape future roadmap and how we take our products to market
What you'll bring:
- Energy and hustle to galvanise the team in a pivotal year for Sky Broadband
- Creative & critical thinking to generate new ideas in an established market
- Great collaboration, working cross-functionally across multiple product areas and disciplines
- Track record of delivering large scale initiatives that have driven subscriber and/or financial growth
- Strong people management: providing the right blend of stretch and support to develop your team
- Strong commercial acumen - ability to quickly digest data and insight and build good understanding of economics of our business
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.