IT Access Management Analyst - Flexible Working Available
A great opportunity has arisen for a customer service driven IT Access Management Analyst to join L&Q. As an IT Access Management Analyst, you will manage all user and system accounts through the account lifecycle, including provisioning, entitlement changes, deactivation, and deletion in accordance with established service levels agreements.
You’ll be proactive, organised and own documentation, ensuring a seamless process end-to-end for new joiners, movers, leavers, permanent, temporary and contract colleagues within the L&Q Group. Supporting evolutionary changes and new improved ways of working.
Engagement with multiple teams across the business to ensure a smooth and end-to-end experience for all JML requests including hardware procurement team, business application teams and HR to address access related requests etc.
Complete routine reviews of access controls. Responsibility to ensure the HR and the recruitment teams are providing all the necessary information in a timely fashion.
Support the Technology Service Management teams with phone cover during busy periods. Log, analyse, triage and prioritise IT incidents and requests appropriately
You will join a large knowledgeable team who are passionate about technology and providing a first-class service to our users. Reporting into the Service Desk Team Lead, the role will be specifically aligned to the Enterprise Services and Security function, who’s focus it is to provide exceptional service to all customers, internal and external to the business.
The Access Management Analyst will:
- Strengthen the bond with the Service Management Teams – jointly taking a daily, holistic view of how to meet end user requirements and associated SLAs, KPIs and metrics
- Design, document, mature and own the Joiner Mover and Leaver (JML) process that embeds continual improvements in service quality
- Look at prioritising requests and monitoring scheduled Joiners/Movers/Leavers, working closely with HR department
- Deliver the BAU Identity and Access Management function through the Joiners, Movers and Leavers process in line with established operational processes
- Work as a contact for AM related issues through escalation as part of security incidents
- Ensure SLAs (service level agreements) are met
Skills and Experience
- Skills, knowledge & experience Ideally hold the ITIL Foundation V3 qualification
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, including the ability to document processes in a way that can be understood by a wide audience
- Experience of People and stakeholder management
- Have strong understanding and experience of Active Directory and O365
- Experience in PowerShell scripting and troubleshooting Active Directory issues desirable
- Strong numerical literacy with the ability to understand and suggest improvements to operation processes.
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with Azure AD desirable such as Azure Active Directory built-in and custom roles, Privileged Identity Management, Azure Conditional Access Policies,
- Knowledge in Privilege Access management, such as Active Directory Tiering model and LAPS,
- Analytical, problem solving and detail-oriented for improving User Life Cycle Management, including automation for provisioning and de- provisioning, and assignment of Role Base Access Controls,
- Previous experience in IT customer-facing role
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a focus on providing exceptional customer service
If you are interested in this role and have the experience required, then apply without delay!
*We are a multi-site organisation, so some roles may require occasional travel between offices but expenses will be covered.
At the foundation of everything that we do are our corporate values and associated behaviours. Our organisational behavioural framework outlines the core expectations of all employees, which should be demonstrated at all times when representing L&Q. More information about L&Q’s values can be found on our website and a copy of our behavioural framework can be provided on request.
COVID 19: The safety of our staff and our candidates is of the utmost importance. Every effort will be taken to ensure that safe ways of working are adopted throughout the Recruitment and Selection process. We are introducing extra precautions in line with UK Government Guidelines. Our recruitment processes will follow social distancing and COVID-19 Secure requirements. This will include the use of various technologies to support the interview process. Should candidates have any questions regarding this, or if you require additional support please let us know at the interview planning stage.
At L&Q, people are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It's only by investing in a well-trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
In addition to our support and training, the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you’re interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined L&Q, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it’s feasible then we’ll make it happen.
We are recognised externally for our commitment to inclusion. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident (Committed) employer and have signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to end mental health discrimination in the workplace.
We expect all of our employees to support our environmental policy and social responsibility work. We are an employer committed to environmental and social responsibility.
L&Q is a regulated charitable housing association and one of the UK’s most successful independent social businesses. The L&Q Group houses around 250,000 people in more than 97,000 homes, primarily across London and the South East.
As a charitable organisation, our role goes beyond providing homes and housing services. We are a long-term partner in the neighbourhoods where we work. We hope to build aspiration, opportunity and confidence in our communities through our £250 million L&Q Foundation and our skills academy.
In response to the housing and affordability crisis, we will build 100,000 new homes over ten years. Of these, 60,000 homes will be built or funded by L&Q, whilst a further 40,000 will come through partnerships. Crucially, at least 50% of these new homes will be genuinely affordable, with a target of 60% in London.
Our vision is that everyone has a quality home they can afford, and we combine our social purpose with commercial drive to create homes and neighbourhoods everyone can be proud of.