Senior Product Lead
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
As a Senior Product Lead for In-Home Connectivity, you will take charge of delivery and improvement of our ever-advancing App capabilities. Continually striving to maximise our outstanding In-Home Connectivity platform to ensure Sky's customers have the best possible experience with their Broadband & WiFi, alongside:
* Being the voice of our customers. Never settling for the status quo and ensuring our customers' needs are at the heart of every In-Home Connectivity product/feature you develop
* Taking long term ownership of a specific set of In-Home Connectivity features and/or functionality, continually assessing product strengths and defining areas to improve
* Producing product and customer experience insights to frame and challenge hypotheses and ideas, demonstrating your findings to continually enhance our customer's experiences
* Collaborating with Comcast, Sky Group Companies and other key business areas to develop, launch and support features that will improve In-Home Connectivity App experiences
* Working closely with UX, Digital and In-Home Connectivity engineering teams to provide innovative experiences that deepen customer engagement
* Collaborating on the overall improvements in product management capabilities within the team by sharing insights and helping others build their skill base
What you'll bring:
Alongside a minimum of 3-5 years product experience in a leading Product Development organisation, you'll display:
* An ambitious spirit! You will need to be a proactive, dedicated, teammate who is always up to a challenge and able to work both independently and within a team
* A consistent track record in delivering and balancing App & Digital products, with experience of working with Engineering, Design and UX teams
* Able to take accountability for defining customer & business problems, and turning them into compelling roadmaps & strategies
* Great communication skills and be able to convey your ideas effectively, tailoring the communication, as appropriate, to audiences at all levels of the organisation and a proven track record of collaborating and influencing multiple partners gaining alignment and sign-off as and when appropriate and showing leadership where meaningful
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics, and experience and understanding of optimising products through testing and analysis, including A/B testing, qualitative and quantitative customer research, data mining and web analytics
* An understanding of resourcing and budgeting with experience making priority calls and recommending appropriate trade-offs when vital
* Able to lead a small team of Product leads, providing mentorship and direction
Group Product is the team behind the renowned Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design, we're proud that everyone's favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.