Head of Operations: Fioretti Trust
Head of Operations
Contract: Part-time: 21 hours a week (3 days)
52 weeks contract
Holiday: 22 days a year + bank holidays
Salary range: Grade 5: GBP20,565 to GBP25,232 (3 days a week)
Location: Office space at St Mary's (Handsworth) but be willing to work at any school within the Trust
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small Multi Academy Trust (MAT) that is at a pivotal stage of growth and development.
We are looking for someone who has inspirational and creative ideas, yet is logical and strategic in their work. We need a dedicated Head of Operations to lead the development and implementation of the Trust's Strategic Development Plan relating to risk management, estate, premises, ICT and business matters. You will have good business acumen, experience of project management and strong leadership skills.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong track record of successful leadership at a senior level
- Experience of developing operational reporting systems
- Strong project management, planning and development experience
- Experience of handling commercial contracts and contractors
- Energy, enthusiasm and confidence to inspire excellence and drive change
- A results-driven approach with the ability to work to strict deadlines
We can offer you:
- A working environment where you are valued and encouraged to thrive
- Induction and training to fulfil the duties of the post
- Career development opportunities
- An established Well-Being Policy that ensures all our staff enjoy a healthy work life balance
- An opportunity to support the direction of the Trust by being an influential member of the newly established central team.