Contact Centre Service Advisor - Dunfermline
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Contact Centre Service Advisor earning £18,800 per annum you'll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you love, delivering brilliant customer service and meeting targets with an opportunity to earn more on our incentive program.
What you'll do:
- Work a flexible 37.5 hours p/wk Mon-Sun with varied shift patterns between 08:00-21:00. At peak times you can work overtime up to 7.5hrs p/wk to bank as extra holiday
- Take calls about billing and upgrades, as well as technical issues
- Spend time understanding customers' needs and recommend Sky products that will improve the customers viewing, online and/or mobile experience
- As part of a supportive, fun and friendly service team, your focus will be on having great conversations.
- Learn about our products, we're fans too!
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- Ability to empathise and understand our customers
- A love for problem solving
- A passion for delivering outstanding service
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- A whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers.
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky's pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you'll work:
Dunfermline - we're just off the Forth Road Bridge, with secure onsite parking and great links to bus and train routes.
Your base site will be in Dunfermline, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it's likely you'll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with. You may be required to return to working full time at your base location with short notice, in line with any changes to government guidance, but we'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.