Return with Resilience - Women Returners Programme
Are you a woman who is
- Over 50 and / or experiencing the menopause?
- Someone who has taken a career break of at least six months?
- Someone who was previously working in the Professional or Financial Services sector?
- Looking to get back into the world of work?
Perhaps you’ve lost your confidence, or you’ve been made redundant because of the pandemic. Maybe you’re unsure what the sector in Scotland looks like if you’ve been out of work for a while.
You need Return with Resilience - a free programme with coaching and training running from November 2021 to March 2022
What does the programme look like?
- Friendly onboarding experience with our team of experts
- Virtual sessions, meaning all you need is access to a laptop
- Five hours’ worth of 121 mental fitness coaching to assist in restoring lost confidence, and building optimism and resilience
- Group workshops on CV writing, interview skills and job search strategies
- Access to specialised menopause resources and support
- Support with job applications and introductions to relevant employers
- Ongoing support and feedback
So, if you’d like to brush up on your employability skills, all you need is to do is meet all of the criteria at the top of this ad and be able to commit to accessing all of the coaching sessions and workshops via Zoom.
Places on this returners programme are strictly limited so please make your application quickly.
If you don’t have a CV (or an up-to-date one), a letter of application describing your experience and why you believe you’re a good fit for this programme is absolutely fine.
The Women Returners Programme is funded by the Scottish Government and administered by Skills Development Scotland.