Marketing Administrator - Bentley Birmingham
About the role
Bentley Birmingham have a fantastic opportunity available for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will become part of a driven and dynamic team, working with one of the most prestigious luxury brands in the world.
Details of the role include, but are not limited to -
• Ensure that the Prospect, Customer and Manufacturer Databases are maintained accurately (100%) and all information is utilised appropriately.
• Ensure weekly meetings are carried out with all departmental Managers, following each meeting an action plan report must be produced and distributed back to all Managers highlighting all items discussed & specific actions and deadlines agreed.
• Stay fully aware of any/all Departments monthly and quarterly objectives.
• Ensure that the detailed Manufacturer Marketing Plan is presented, implemented and monitored on a quarterly basis.
• Ensure that all Dealership events are well organised on a timely basis and in line with the Company, Customers and our Manufacturers expectations and within the budget levels agreed.
• Ensure we identify and exploit all PR and social media opportunities to increase Dealership and Product Awareness.
• Undertake Ad-Hoc duties as required including managing preparation of used cars and liaising with suppliers
• You will also be required to cover the reception desk as part of this role
Sytner Marketing Assistants work a variety of patterns between Mondays – Friday; however, this sometimes can include weekends and evenings to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service.