HR Business Partner - Public Sector part time
My client are a South East London Local Authority seeking an experienced HR Business Partner who is immediately available.
Main job purpose:
- Lead and manage the delivery of all people management outcomes within and alongside heads of service and executive directors across directorates spanning approximately 12 service areas (2000 staff).
- Design HR solutions, advise on risk management and coach and support senior management in handling complex change and promote new ways of working and cultural change across the Council. Ensure that HR commissioned services (e.g. agency contract of GBP20m value) reflect the needs of the business.
- Ensure the council is an exemplar employer and promote and implement the most effective people management strategy and practice.
- To lead in delivering business changes at Directorate and service level developing workforce planning strategies. Ensuring service performance is enhanced by effective people management strategy and practice, including the use of alternative delivery models for whole services (with typical staffing budgets of GBP12m). Support services in designing solutions to achieve successful delivery of budget savings.
- Within each directorate management team to provide strategic advice to ensure and be wholly responsible for the delivery of directorate level people management service plans and achievement of relevant KPI's and performance standards.
If you have a strong understanding of Public Sector HR and have experience to reflect this please submit your CV for consideration today!
Ltd Umbrella Rate GBP350-380
2.5 days per week job share