Purchase Ledger Administrator - Part-time
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Administrator - Part-time
Location: Grazeley, Reading
Salary: GBP23k Pro rata
Hours: Part time - 8am - 1pm, 3 days a week (can be flexible on start and finish times)
Culture: Friendly, busy, newly built office, well-established team, excellent reputation.
My client a small and friendly family-run company based in Grazeley, Reading (just off junction 11 on the M4) are looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator on a part-time basis to join their team due to growth. The successful candidate will have strong admin experience and excellent communication and numeracy skills.
Key responsibilities within your new role would be to:
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Take customer bookings
- Input purchase invoices (on a daily basis)
- Managing the purchase ledger process
- Check all statements match ready for payment run
- Processing invoices
- Processing credit card payments
- Writing letters and emails
- Input data onto Excel
- Dealing with discrepancies and problem solving
Experience and skills required for this position:
- Knowledge of Sage 50
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good team player with strong initiative
- Able to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Numeracy and communication skills
- IT literate
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Charlotte Birch will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.